Do you desperately need to keep your chill, or return to your calm centre over the summer period?
Do you often find that with all the social events, eating, drinking and change in routine that you lose your motivation and feel flat?
Join me for the most no-brainer low cost program I've ever offered, a10 day journey to stay in alignment and keep a high vibe over summer.
Daily topics will include:
- Your Plate Your Business - choosing to nourish your body and eat in alignment with your values (not anyone else's values) over Christmas
- Socialising versus saying no (during what is a quite heavily social time for many)
- Self care and self connection
- How to love your summer body exactly as it is
- Family interactions and boundaries
- Decrease in inner critic and increase in self compassion
- How to stay centred and grounded and connected to your values without your usual every day routine
- How to create more joy, play, community and connection with others.
- Visioning, Goal Setting and Manifestation for 2019
There will also be:
- Guided meditations for grounding and calm, as well as peace and joy
- An online sharing circle
- Live videos, written posts and journal questions from me every day
I'M IN - How do I join?
10 Day Program $50
VIP Option - $100
Includes 10 Day Program as well as one individual coaching call with Elysia (coaching valued at $150)
December 14th - December 24th
Online in a private Facebook group with daily inspo, sharing and activities
Hi, I'm Elysia Anketell
I am a qualified mental health worker, multi business owner, and experienced facilitator.
I have a first-hand experience successfully aligning my own relationship with my body and my self and applying these learnings to my every day life, both in business and personally.
Six years ago, I was depressed and suffering from an autoimmune disease, an eating disorder, and crippling self doubt. As a result a committed journey of physical and emotional healing, I am now thriving, running two successful businesses, and living a life of full alignment.
I hold a Bachelors degree in Psychology and Politics, an Honours in Psychology, and a Postgraduate degree in Community Development and I have a decade of experience working across multiple industries from politics, mental health, corporate, and manufacturing.
I am super passionate about supporting people to align their lives fully with their values and support them to play big and effect change on a larger scale while maintaining a robust, unwavering self care practice.