meet your body's needs
one day event
Do you want to feel differently about your body?
To understand it, hear it and meet your needs?
Perhaps you feel your body isn't 'playing ball'?
A multitude of little twinges, aches and pains (or big ones), not enough energy, and a sensation that you have to force your body to function some days. Perhaps you might even be dealing with a chronic illness, mental health stuff or a changing body.
And your big emotions, perhaps they are often getting squashed down, put on the to-do list to deal with later.
Too many of us dislike our bodies and aspects of ourselves and allow our inner critic to run the majority of our thoughts, feelings and actions.
It is time to learn a different way.
Join qualified mental health worker
for a one-day event delving into
how to love, respect and accept your body and yourself as a whole person more.
NEXT EVENT in June 2020
register here to be the first to hear
when tickets are released
We will cover:
- Learning to hear your body, and understand your body's language.
- Identifying your needs and becoming the CEO of yours.
- A simple framework for how to best deal with our big emotions, and big life situations.
The day will also include:
- Soft, nurturing and relaxing practices for self care and body connection
(including lush self foot massages with Elysia's home-made BODY LOVE BUTTER).
- Sisterhood, sharing, being heard and seen.
- Morning and afternoon tea snacks.
A packed lunch
Cushion & Blanket
Small towel or hand towel
A journal and pen